- Written by Lara Broschat
- Category: NEWS
It is time to act for a future winner beyond the coronavirus. To quote Einstein, "in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." Intellectual property offers us mechanisms for it!
The state of alarm and subsequent lockdown have led millions of consumers to create and reinforce new behaviors and online shopping habits for groceries, clothing and entertainment that are here to stay. The consulting firm Nielsen figures the increase in online sales of consumer goods at 55% in the first week of confinement, a trend that increased to 73.7% in the second.
- CASABLANCA ("WE’LL ALWAYS HAVE PARIS") AND OTHER EXAMPLES OF FAILED GEOGRAPHICAL TRADEMARKS
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS. APPERIENCES ARE NOT DECEPTIVE
- BREXIT: UK ALSO EXITS EUROPEAN TRADEMARKS AND COMMUNITY DESIGNS: “SEE EU LATER”
- TO OPPOSE OR NOT TO OPPOSE, THAT’S NOT THE QUESTION WHEN DEALING WITH PACKAGING IMITATIONS!
- "YOUR BRAND IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INVESTMENT YOU CAN MAKE IN YOUR BUSINESS" STEVE FORBES. CAN WE PROVE IT?